Monday, February 4, 2013

DIY Simple Heart Art on Wall, 3 Easy Steps

Quirky bedroom

I made this heart shape on my bedroom wall. Nice? Made by cutting kraft paper sticky roll into little squares and sticking it on the wall. Alternatively, you can use sticky notes, which I think would be better, because the one I used, stick rather strongly and made removing harder; warning may remove wall paint. So...


This is a very simple DIY that I have made.

Here is what you need:

Materials:

1. Kraft paper sticky note (would recommend this as it is not too sticky for the wall) 
2. Scissors / Cutter
3. Pencil and a draft paper

Directions:

Step 1
Started off by drafting the shape that you wanted to make. Just to get an idea on how many pieces of squares needed.

DIY simple heart sketch on sticky note

Step 2
Cut out little squares of kraft paper according to the quantity needed to make the heart shape. The size I cut out are approximately 5cm x 5cm. It is up to you if you want a bigger square, you just get a bigger heart!

Step 3
Figuring out where to start sticking. Best is to start in the middle and then work outwards. 

DIY simple heart art for home interior

Finally
♥ on the wall :) Great idea for valentine's day.

DIY simple heart art for the wall

O, that's just me and my husband :) 

Lee Jo Anne and Gary Phoon Kah Hoe


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...